What Types Of Order Can Be Made?
The Magistrate may make Orders that:
- Restrict the Respondent approaching the Applicant;
- Restrict the Respondent going to the residence, workplace, place of education or other place frequented by the Applicant;
- Restrict specified behaviour of the Respondent which might affect the Applicant;
- Restrict the possession of firearms by the Respondent;
- Extend the Order to protect other persons with whom the Applicant has a domestic relationship, including children.